Tonight’s Round 1 of 4 for the Essex Swimming League was won by
Castle Point Swimming Team – well done everyone who took part.
More info and even some pictures to follow
Round 1 of 4 for this years’ Essex Swimming League starts this Saturday 28 February 2015.
Venue is Colchester Leisure World
Meet for 7pm in the cafeteria please
See our Essex Swimming League Tab for full details.
Block C is the 3rd and final weekend for Counties – Essex Age Group Champs over at Basildon. Saturday 14 & Sunday 15 Feb.
Remember to get there nice and early if you want a seat and it’s one spectator per swimmer!
Girls Relay Team on Sunday is after the finals. You need to meet for 4pm on poolside and wait your turn for your warm-up in the swim down pool.
Spectators for Relays will NOT be counted in the 1 spectator per swimmer rule. You must queue and entry will be at the start of the finals – a discounted entry rate will apply.
All the best
This Saturday 07 Feb 2015.
Meet for 7:00pm please.
See Mini League tab for address / location details.
Remember, Age Group Champs again this weekend, Saturday & Sunday over at Southend. Details have been emailed.
Parking and seating restrictions apply!
Good Luck swimmers
AGM PLANNED FOR THURSDAY 12 FEB @ 6:30PM
IN THE VIEWING GALLERY AT WATERSIDE.
1 down 2 to go! Well done to all those who took part
For those interested, photos taken over the weekend are now available to purchase via Glamorous Events Photography website .
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
Firstly, well done to all those who attended Gala’s over the weekend.
Just a few reminders: –
1. Swim Sessions and Training all commence this Tuesday 06 Jan.
2. Please bear in mind, with New Year comes NEW FEES, plus annual insurance and membership – all of these are due immediately.
3. If you have not gotten around to updating your bank with the correct SO or DD amount, please do so.
4. Before entering the changing village, please DO take off shoes OR wear the shoe covers that we kindly provide – thank you.
5. Any parent(s) wishing to get more involved with running the Club, please step forward and speak to a committee member, help is always needed.
See you on Tuesday